- Want the pro-rider aesthetic of a clean looking bike, but still want to take the essentials with you? Then the new PRO Smart Cage is the answer to your upgrading dreams.
- And if you’re wondering what to put in the smart cage, new tools are just the ticket,
- Plus we have a new pocket-sized tool for routing internal hoses, cables and Di2 wires.
The new PRO Smart Bottle Cage (PRBC0049) combines an adjustable bottle cage with an integrated storage solution. It offers universal bicycle frame compatibility with adjustability in the height and direction of bottle pull. Selected PRO mini tools can slot into the base of the Smart Bottle Cage, sitting behind the bottle, while a mini pump or a CO2 cartridge can be strapped to one side of the cage and two tyre levers can be strapped to the other. A clip-on PRO Storage Pouch can be added below the Smart Bottle Cage to house a spare tube and other small puncture repair accessories.
Highlights: Adjustable for left, right or centre pull, Height adjustable, Mounting point for 300ml PRO Storage Pouch, Weight: 80g
In PRO’s new tools for 2022 comes 12-speed tools, handy for those new groupsets you’re lusting after, and an internal cable routing tool with compatibility for Shimano’s new EW-SD300-I and EW-SD50 wires.
Four new tools are compatible with PRO’s Smart cage – the PRO Performance 9-Function, 9-Function Tubeless, 13-Function and 17-Function Mini Tool (PRTL0123, PRTL0130, PRTL0131 and PRTL0132) – which allows the tools to slot it into the cage’s housing bracket, so you can forget about it until you need it.
Each tool has a compact design with Allen and Torx keys, and the tubeless tool also includes a reamer tool, tyre plug and a tubeless puncture plug insertion tool. Each bit on the mini tools feature hardened steel tips, for precise adjustments and to ensure the longevity of the multitool.
At the elite end of the range are PRO’s new Team 20-function (PRTL0134) and 22-function (PRTL0133) mini tools. Developed to repair most mid-ride mechanicals these compact, ultra-lightweight and versatile tools feature 12-speed compatible chain tools and a CO2 regulator. Functions include tyre levers and all the steel-hardened Allen, Torx, screwdriver and spoke wrench keys you are likely to need when repairing a mid-ride mechanical. It also boasts a 12-speed compatible chain tool and an integrated tyre lever.
Completing the introduction of new tools, the new PRO Internal Routing Tool (PRTL0150) is compatible with Shimano's new EW-SD300-I Di2 wires and EW-SD50 wires, as well as mechanical shift cables and hydraulic brake hoses. It comes in a durable aluminium construction with a protective storage pouch.
Finally, the new PRO Bike Wall Mount Sport edition (PRAC0237) is a stylish and effective way to store your bicycles at home or in the workshop. The pedal hook and dual wheel cradle design allows you to mount your bike horizontally, at a slight angle, on a wall and store other bikes above or below it. The Bike Wall Mount Sport is universally compatible with all bicycle types, including E-Bikes.
Whichever direction you choose, PRO’s new tool and workshop solutions will allow you to upgrade and outperform in 2022.
2. IMAGES: Copyright free images available to download here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xqoy0t08x666bum/AABs5iqFS47JArSTHlXRjTi9a?dl=0
3. ABOUT PRO: Join the PRO Community and experience a better sports bicycle experience. Each one of our products is born from relentless research, development and testing, utilising the latest material and design technologies. From professional athletes to casual riders, whether you are racing or cycling to the shop, PRO’s components help ensure you get the most from your bike. Achieve the perfect fit. Select the most comfortable saddle. And keep your bicycle in show-room condition with PRO components, tools and accessories.