Whether you're looking for a race shoe or an all-rounder, SHIMANO's ME7 and ME5 have you covered. The ME7 is Shimano's elite racing shoe so, as you can expect, it comes with a healthy dose of feedback and studies gathered from athletes in 2019's Enduro World Series rounds. The ME5 translates that racing technology into a shoe that's at home under the foot of competitive and demanding riders looking for a different mix of pedaling stiffness, grip and comfort.
- A NEW MICHELIN® high-performance, dual-density rubber outsole to offer superior traction with unmatched durability, stability, and slip resistance
- A NEW low-profile, reverse mount buckle tucked away from obstacles to securely hold the foot
- Lightweight pedaling efficiency plus the durability, grip, and armor that aggressive trail riders need
- Perforated synthetic leather upper optimizes comfort, fit and breathability
- Torsional “TORBAL” midsole to allow for natural rider 'flow' during downhill descents
- Volume+ last with extra toe-box volume to accommodate comfort in wider range of foot shapes without affecting shoe length. Enables ultra-wide range of feet sizes in sizes 38-50.
- NEW single Boa® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment plus closure cap to prevent accidental release during collisions
- Dedicated trail performance shoe combining excellent stiffness for pedaling with off the bike traction.
- Reinforced armor provides great protection and excellent durability
- Proprietary SHIMANO grippy rubber compound outsole offering superior traction in wet conditions
- Torsional “TORBAL” midsole to allow for natural rider 'flow' motion during downhill descents.
3. Further Shimano press releases: See the media centre here: https://media.shimano-eu.com
4. About Shimano Europe: Founded in 1921, Shimano is dedicated to helping its customers get closer to nature, supporting people to realize their dreams and create new lifestyles. That comes with the desire to create outstanding cycling products and apparel. With almost 100 years’ experience in creating internationally renowned bicycle components, Shimano is proud to have developed products that continue to take countless athletes to victory and provide the means for limitless global bicycle journeys. For more information see www.shimano.com.