New bike fitting styles and complete MY18 bike geometries come to Bikefitting.com
Bikefitting.com is proud to announce an expanded fitting service to optimize your riding performance and experience. Its updated bike fitting service introduces five new features to customize your bike to your riding needs:
For STATIC FITTING:
1. New FITTING ALGORITHMS for Cyclocross, Triathlon (Short & Long Distance), Time Trial, Touring and Trekking, MTB Trail, E-bikes (Touring & Trekking, MTB, Road) and Gravel, available by November 2017.
2. An EXPANDED BIKE DATABASE with geometries of all Model Year 2018 bike frames, due to be complete by November 2017.
For DYNAMIC FITTING:
3. A new GUIDANCE PROCESS called “Live Mode” features key body angles within ranges, depending of the bike style and preference of the rider, in order to help the fitter make an accurate fitting assessment.
In addition to its existing body and bike analysis tools bikefitting.com also presents two new hardware devices:
4. A new SHOE CLEAT ADJUSTER enables all sales people and bike fitters to adjust cleats on shoes accurately, easily and quickly. This is possible to do with all brands and types of cleats and shoes. This tool can be helpful for dealers to have next to their shoe and pedal shelves, or of course in their fitting studios – available October 2017.
5. An extension of bikefitting.com’s 3D PEDALING ANALYZER has been created to replicate back and forth initial position of the consumer’s bike to the 3D Pedaling Analyzer and final position advised by fitting back to real bike. This fast, simple and precise feature brings a helpful development to bikefitting.com’s revolutionary 3D Pedaling Analyzer.
With these five new tools, it’s easier than ever for bike stores to help consumers find the perfect position to optimize their cycling experience.
- Live demos of all tools and free fittings will be available at bikefitting.com’s booth at Eurobike 2017 (B5-300/400)
- bikefitting.com services are available worldwide. Find your nearest bikefitting.com dealer here: bikefitting.com/dealers
- bikefitting.com is a subsidiary of Shimano, located near the European city of Maastricht, in the Netherlands.
- bikefitting.com provides and independent and neutral service at more than 2000 bike stores in almost 50 countries. Its software includes the majority of the world’s global and local brands, growing year on year, to ensure you can achieve a perfectly customized bike.
- The company has over three decades of experience in the field of bike fitting with its pioneering Static Fitting technology providing support for over 1 million customers.
- Recent expansions in its products and services include Dynamic Fitting solutions, using motion studies to analyse fittings, as well as laser guided Bike Adjusting to guarantee the optimal bike position.