For those constantly pushing their limits and searching for maximum performance, the all-new RC903 and RC903W (women’s) road shoes deliver the ultimate in road racing footwear. Dutch Team Captain, Mathieu van der Poel, will tackle World Championship parcours in new S-PHYRE Road Shoes.
Pushing hard over rolling terrain. Carving perfect high-speed turns through tight switchbacks. Crushing a precipitously steep climb. Sprinting for the town limits sign against your riding buddies. There is something truly special about giving your all on the bike and knowing that every ounce of energy you put in, is transformed into pure pedaling power.
To maximize your efforts on the bike and reach that peak performance, Shimano introduces the newly updated, best-in-class RC903 S-PHYRE road shoes. Following extensive, scientific testing and utilizing world class professional riders (Romain Bardet, and Lorena Wiebes will also showcase the RC903 shoes at the UCI World Road Championships), these flagship shoes are the ultimate in elite racing apparel, offering improved comfort, lower weight, and sleeker lines than their predecessor.
Employing its proprietary Bikefitting.com pedaling analyzer, Shimano engineers examined 3D data to better understand how riders apply pressure throughout the pedal stroke, identifying distinct zones where force is exerted differently across the shoe. They then optimized the new RC903 and women’s RC903W shape and materials to maximize power transfer while maintaining comfort.
Amplifying this slipper-like feel is the BOA Li2 fit system, where two lightweight dials and a new crossover lacing pattern unite to deliver customized micro-adjustability so you can easily tweak fit—even on the fly. The new RC903 also features a new heel cup with a more integrated appearance. Shimano’s unique Dynalast shape delivers an expanded fit range to accommodate a wider variety of foot shapes and sizes. The result is a new, secure, anti-twist, stabilizing heel cup that optimizes fit and foot stability, holding your heel in place to prevent movement during hard efforts.
- BOA Li2 dials
- Low-profile crossover lacing pattern
- Lightweight and breathable
- Secure anti-twist stabilizing heel cup
- Refined toe box fit
The RC903W (women's) S-PHYRE shoe offers the same premium performance features but in a refined last shape designed specifically for women. The shoe is lower in volume and has a narrower fit that more closely aligns with women’s foot shapes and contours. The RC903W shoe also features a unique colorway and graphics to set it apart as the premier women’s race shoe in the market.
Offering the pinnacle road racing shoe with industry-leading pedaling efficiency, the new RC903 and RC903W deliver a rigid and responsive feel. Add this efficiency to the unmatched fit and style, and the new S-PHYRE RC903 provides everything needed for tackling your next outing, whether you’re a WorldTour professional, a local criterium racer, or simply a weekend warrior chasing new personal bests on the bike.
- Weight: 225g (size 42)
- Men's Colors: White, Blue, Black, Red
- Men's Sizes: 40 - 48 (half sizes available, 40 - 46.5)
- Wide Sizes: 40 - 46
- Women's Colors: White
- Women's Sizes: 36 - 44, full sizes
- MSRP: €359.95
- Embargo: Zaterdag 17 september 2022, 18:00 CEST
- Over Shimano Europe: Shimano is opgericht in 1921 en is toegewijd om haar klanten te helpen om dichterbij de natuur te komen, mensen te ondersteunen bij het realiseren van hun dromen en een nieuwe levensstijl te creëren. Dit is een gevolg van het verlangen om uitstekende fietsproducten en -kleding te ontwikkelen. Met meer dan 100 jaar ervaring in het creëren van internationaal gerenommeerde fietscomponenten, is Shimano trots producten te hebben ontwikkeld die talloze sporters aan de overwinning helpen en de middelen te bieden voor grenzeloze fietstochten. Ga voor meer informatie naar: www.shimano.com.